Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm Back

I know I have not been the best at updating my blog, but I simply had nothing to write about. I would rather not write at all, then just go,and ramble(which I am known for doing).

So since I have nothing t
o talk about, lets play a game. Since all of my followers have watched LotR, we are all going to tell our favorite parts from Fellowship of the Ring. AND IT HAS TO BE FROM FELLOWSHIP. We will do "The Two Towers", and "The Return of the King" later. But remember you can only limit to three different parts.

I'll start...


My first favorite would have to be, The departure of Boromir. Well, just the whole scene actually. Though it would not be nearly as special to me if I had not read the movie book. Boromir is just so humbled in his dying scene. I cry each time I see it.

Okay, now its your turn!



6 comments:

Keykeeper said...

You're making this very hard with only 3 favorite parts. I guess it's the Council of Elrond. It's AWESOME. do you want us to put all 3 right now or just our 1st favorite like you did?

Anonymous said...

Hi! I finished your header and i posted it on a new post on my blog. if you click the pic you can get it at it's right deminsions.
Hmmm, my favorite parts are 1) when Gandalf is telling Frodo that he was meant to have the ring and the rest, 2)The Gift-giving by Galadriel, and 3)when Boromir's teaching Merry and Pip to swordfight (I love Boromir! On NarniaWeb i use to be Boromir's Advocate and my brother came out as Boromir on a LotR quiz! ;)
Better go!
~Lt. Prince

Pepper Darcy said...

Mine is 'The Road Goes Ever On.' Do you want our other two now? : ) Your choice was great!!: )

Ithilwen
P.S. I would have commented sooner, but it didn't want to let me : (

Lady of Light said...

EchoOfMercy, Ithilwen

You can post whatever you want to. I just put up my absolute favorite part.

Awel Prince,

Great choices!

Keykeeper said...

Argh! It's so difficult to pick only a few. But my 2nd favorite part would probably be when the fellowship come to the top of the hill with the fellowship theme playing in the background. 3rd I guess would be flight to the ford.

Moriah said...

I'll post them on my blog.