Friday, April 24, 2009

Did you think I was gone for good?

LOL! Well, I'm not. And I am not going to make any excuses why I have not updated, because there is none. Except the fact that I have been lazy;) I have like a million awards I have to post! And I'll try to get to them as soon as I can, but for now will do The Two Towers game.
______________________________

Nothing special, just tell your favorite part from The Two Towers, this time you get up to 5 parts:)

I'll start! First off: The White Rider


People who know me, already knew that. This part is so awesome, and YES a very powerful ALLEGORY!(lol I'll probably get chewed out for saying that;) Gandalf is just so awesome, my favorite character, and he still would be even if he wasn't a picture of Christ.
_______________________________
I would post some more, but I don't have the time! Hope you post some of your favorite parts! And I don't care if you choose the one I have, and YES you can choose one with Eowyn in it. Even though I strongly dislike her(to say the least;) I don't mind if you do like her.
______________________________

Awel Prince,

I took down the header you made for me because it did not match the new template I have, if its not too much trouble.....could you make me another one? If you don't want to, that's fine:) If so, take all the time you need:) Whatever you decide!

8 comments:

Keykeeper said...

Hurray! You're back! :) Ok here are mine though not all in order:

1. The King of the Golden Hall

2. The White Rider

3. The Evenstar

4. And I'm not very good with chapter titles but the part where Gandalf comes back to Helm' Deep and Sam make his speech.

5. The Host of the Eldar

Anonymous said...

Hi! =D
I was starting to think you were gone!

Pepper Darcy said...

I was hoping you weren't gone!! : )

Oh, my favourite scene is the 'I wonder if We'll be put into songs or tales' HANDS DOWN!! : )

Anonymous said...

oh I don't mind at all about making a new header!! this time i can use the LotR font too!! ;)

Do you want arwen? Or scrolly stuff? Or what?! ;) I looooove making headers.

Hmmm, favorite scenes:

1) The ent-draught
2) Saruman's Storeroom (LOL!)
3) Faramir's memories of his brother
4) March of the Ents
5) The Tales that Really matter (parts 1 & 2)

Awel

Moriah said...

Yes, more LotR fans! Awesome blog.

King's Daughter said...

1. The Evenstar

2. The White Rider

3. Arwen's Fate

4. The Host of the Eldar

5. The Story Foreseen from Lorien
________________________

Anonymous said...

Lady of Light,

Oh boy I don't know what to do!!! for the header, I mean! I was fiddling around and it wasn't working very well!! ;(

I'd like some suggestions if you like!! =D

Keykeeper said...

You have been awarded.